Wednesday, February 26th, 2014
An America in which faith-motivated citizens can believe (privately) that homosexuality and faux homosexual “marriage” are wrong but cannot act on their beliefs is no longer truly free.
UPDATE: Gov. Jan Brewer caved in to political correctness and the intense LGBT misinformation campaign against SB 1062 by vetoing the bill Wednesday. See this Arizona TV report to get a feel for what she was up against, and see this excellent RedState piece to understand the Left’s dishonest “Ends justifies the means” tactics. Lastly, here is an NRO article on Cathi Herrod of the pro-family Center for Arizona Policy, who describes how the media’s “ridiculous portrayals of the proposed law” became reality to many in the public. –PL
By Peter LaBarbera
New Mexican Christian photographer Elaine Huguenin and her husband were fined $6,000 for politely declining to shoot photos at a lesbian “commitment ceremony.” Arizona Senate Bill 1062 seeks to prevent such lawsuits against people of faith in that state–but media report that Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer is leaning toward vetoing the bill. The Huguenins lost their case in the New Mexico Supreme Court and are appealing it to the U.S. Supreme Court.
[TAKE ACTION: Contact Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer at 602-542-1318 or go HERE to reach her online.]
The powerful, media-fed “Gay Hysteria” machine is exploding over Arizona Senate Bill 1062, which seeks to protect citizens’ First Amendment liberty NOT to violate their conscience with regard to homosexual “marriages.” But few Americans realize how decades of court-imposed favored legal status for homosexuality have already stolen away our “freedom to be moral.”
Tragically, America is far down the road of “Criminalizing Christianity”—or, more accurately, Judeo-Christian morality—thanks to Big Gay Inc. and its powerful allies in the courts, media and academia. But what is most amazing about this Culture War battle is how homosexual activists still manage to play the victim even as more and more Americans become Real Victims of the LGBT agenda—which, at its core, is about enforcing PRO-homosexual discrimination through the State and big corporations.
The Arizona bill is simply an attempt to preempt the sort of pro-homosexual ‘reverse discrimination’ that has spread across the country as (mostly Christian) photographers, wedding-cake makers and bed-and-breakfast owners have been sued by LGBT militants for refusing to allow their services to be used for homosexual “marriage” ceremonies. I have documented many of these cases—and others in which Christians have suffered at the hands of homosexual militants–in my WND article, “’Gay’ Power vs. Religious Liberty.”
Here is National Review’s take on the liberal media distortions surrounding Arizona’s pro-religious-liberty bill:
Defenders of S.B. 1062 reject the claim that the bill effectively legalizes discrimination. Proponents have repeatedly stated — including multiple times on CNN — that the bill does not allow businesses to deny service to someone at an establishment such as a restaurant or coffee shop. The law looks to protect those with religious objections from being compelled to participate in or use their creative expression in circumstances that violate their conscience. Since there is no current law on the issue in the state, lawmakers hope to preempt situations such as bakers and photographers facing legal action for not working a same-sex wedding, as has occurred in neighboring states.
Playing the race card
Julea Ward was drummed out of a graduate counseling program at Eastern Michigan University because as a Christian she could not in good faith affirm homosexual relationships. Ward settled out of court with EMU.
With insultingly inane comparisons to Jim Crow laws, CNN and others on the pro-LGBT Left are “going there” with their spurious racism analogies—conveniently ignoring that skin-color prejudice and biblical morality are completely different things. Do the media know or care that Blacks who believe Scripture that homosexuality is wrong repeatedly have been victimized by “gay” activism—which posits that approval of ‘gayness’ and same-sex relationships trump one’s personal religious and moral beliefs about sexual morality and marriage?
Take the case of Julia Ward, who is Black and was kicked out of Eastern Michigan University’s counseling program as a grad student because as a committed Christian she could not counsel same-sex couples in a manner that affirms homosexuality. Surely Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (who saw homosexuality as a “problem” that could be “solved”) did not wage his nonviolent struggle so that Americans of color would be forced by the State to either deny their faith or be barred from various professions that now worship at the altar of homosexualism. As the late, great pastor and Culture Warrior (and former NFL linebacker) Ken Hutcherson, who was Black, said, “Don’t compare your sin to my skin.”
Treating unequal things as equal
Aristotle wisely observed that it is unjust to treat unequal things equally—yet that is the essence of modern pro-homosexual/pro-transgender ideology, which treats sexual perversion and extreme gender confusion as the basis for civil rights. “Gay marriage” is a lot of things but it is certainly not “equal” to the real deal: two people of the same sex cannot produce a child on their own, and “Daddy No. 2” can never substitute for the love and care of a mother. Nor can two lesbian “moms” replace having a dad in the home. This is radical egalitarian social engineering and, sadly, innocent children are the guinea pigs.
Read the rest of this article »
Tuesday, February 18th, 2014
Coach Dave Daubenmire discusses his Christian faith and homosexuality in this interview with the ABC and FOX affiliates in Columbus, Ohio. Coach Dave–who recently was denied a football coaching job at Lakewood High School, his alma mater, after being targeted by a homosexual cyber-smear campaign–ably refutes the Big Lie that opposing same-sex sin constitutes “hate.” Here is the link to the Columbus FOX28 site with the interview; and click HERE to watch this on YouTube.
Click HERE for AFTAH’s background article on the Daubenmire non-hiring story and to get contact information for the Lakewood School Board that voted against him for the coaching job that the school had originally recruited him to fill. The FOX28 write-up on the interview follows after the video (after the jump). To support Coach Dave, visit his Pass the Salt Ministries website.
Columbus, Ohio FOX28 reports [Editor's note: It is interesting that this report fails to mention the outside lobbying campaign against Daubenmire that ignited this controversy]
Controversial Former Football Coach Talks to ABC 6/FOX 28
Updated: Friday, February 14 2014, 08:45 PM EST
HEBRON, Ohio — (Maria Durant/Ken Hines) — A football coach known for his controversial conservative Christian views spoke out Friday about his hometown school board’s decision to deny him a coaching position on their high school football team.
Read the rest of this article »
Monday, January 27th, 2014
Civil rights icon saw homosexuality as a ‘culturally acquired’ ‘problem’ with a ‘solution’
By Matt Barber
This past week America honored both the life and noble work of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., a Bible-believing Christian minister who did more to advance the cause of race-based civil rights than perhaps any other person in recent history.
Regrettably – and as they do each year – the same flock of opportunist “LGBT”-activist vultures quickly swooped in, picking the live flesh from MLK’s character-based “dream,” to advance their own behavior-based nightmare.
In what amounts to a sort of soft racism, this mostly white left-wing faction has, over the years, disingenuously and ignobly hitched its little pink wagon to a civil rights movement that, by contrast, is built upon the genuine and noble precepts of racial equality and humanitarian justice.
What was MLK’s position on the homosexual lifestyle and so-called “gay rights”? While he said little in public on the issue, what he did say made his viewpoint abundantly clear. Unlike the “LGBT” lobby, I’ll let Dr. King speak for himself.
In 1958, while writing an advice column for Ebony Magazine, Dr. King responded to a young “gay” man looking for guidance. To avoid being accused of “cherry-picking,” here is the exchange in its entirety:
Question: My problem is different from the ones most people have. I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?
Answer: Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired. Your reasons for adopting this habit have now been consciously suppressed or unconsciously repressed. Therefore, it is necessary to deal with this problem by getting back to some of the experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. You are already on the right road toward a solution, since you honestly recognize the problem and have a desire to solve it.
No amount of leftist spin can muddy Dr. King’s lucid position on the homosexual lifestyle. He recognized it as a “culturally acquired” “problem” in need of a “solution” – a “habit” stemming from a series of negative “experiences and circumstances.”
Although homosexual activists desperately cling to the fact that, after his death, Dr. King’s wife, Coretta Scott King, did voice some level of support for the homosexualist political agenda, the undeniable reality remains that, based upon his own words, Dr. King supported neither homosexual conduct nor “LGBT” political activism.
Read the rest of this article »
Friday, January 17th, 2014
The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is radically pro-homosexual in its ideology, but the data it produces on the extraordinary health risks of homosexual sex make a strong case for discouraging immoral “gay, lesbian, and bisexual” behaviors.
By Peter LaBarbera
WARNING: graphic descriptions of homosexual perversions
Here is Part Two of our 2014 Resolutions for Christians Fighting the Homosexual/Transgender Lobby. Part One — link to it HERE — included the following:
- Decide Whether You are with God or Against Him
- Apply the “Sexual Sin Substitution Test” (S3T) — substitute another sexual sin for “gay” and see if it makes sense. [This was by far the most popular based on the feedback we received! - Editor]
- Get Off the Sidelines and Start Speaking Out!
- Publicize Ex-”Gays” — the “Greatest Story Never Told” (by the Media)
- Reject LGBT Hate-Slurs (“Bigot, Hater and Homophobe”)
6) Jesus Judged Sin, So You Can, Too (and You’re Judging Behavior): Regarding judging, first remember that we judge BAD BEHAVIORS all the time. It’s OK to judge! – as long as you’re not a sanctimonious, hypocritical jerk violating your own judgments and lacking God’s love and grace toward sinners. “But who am I to judge people who happen to be gay”? you ask. Answer: you are a follower of God, who reveals righteousness in His Word, the Bible. Besides, nobody just “happens to be gay” – and nowhere in the Bible is homosexuality recognized as a personal “identity” (see Point 7). The evil genius of the “gay” movement is that it turned a changeable sin into a proud, personal identity – one often embraced due to difficult or dysfunctional environmental circumstances in one’s childhood (including predatory sex abuse). Bottom line: God calls us to make right judgments on sin. The Secular- and Religious Left scream, “Judge Not!” but Jesus preached forgiveness of sin through humble repentance, such as when He told the adulteress, “Go and sin no more.” If Jesus didn’t approve of making righteous judgments, why did He praise John the Baptist as the greatest man every born – the same John the Baptist who publicly preached repentance from sin and even called out King Herod for his sexual sin? [See this interesting essay on King Herod and John the Baptist.] And isn’t it odd that the same pro-LGBT critics who scold us for judging “gays” JUDGE Bible-believing Christians all the time?! Here’s a terrific video by Frank Turek — a Christian who has suffered in the corporate world for opposing homosexual “marriage” — on proper “judging.”
7) Sodomy and Homosexual Behaviors Are Worthy of Judgment: Homosexuality is about “what people do,” not “who they are” (hence the existence of ex-“gays”; see point 4 in Part One). Perhaps you are ignorant of just how high-risk unnatural homosexual behaviors are: did you know that:
- 94-95 percent of HIV cases among boys and young men ages 13-24 are linked to homosexual sex?
- A “gay” doctor, Stephen Goldstone, described homosexual sodomy this way: “Think of his penis as a battering ram, one for which your internal sphincter is no match.”
- The book HIV Essentials, written by “world renowned [HIV] experts,” reports, “The incidence of anal cancer in gay men is approximately 80 times that of the general population.”
- Homosexual activist Jack Hart writes that “some practices common among gays – especially rimming [oral-anal perversion] and anal intercourse – are highly efficient ways of transmitting disease.”
- Homosexual and bisexual men make up a whopping 75 percent of all syphilis cases
- Bisexual men (including secretly homosexual men on the “down low”) are the main conduit for HIV to women in America — yet if a bisexual man transmits HIV to his girlfriend or wife, the CDC misleadingly classifies that as a “heterosexual” transmission;
- Many lesbians mimic male homosexuals by engaging in anal perversions like “rimming” and “fisting” — and/or inserting “sex toys” like dildos (fake penises) into their partner’s anus (or vagina). Deviance begets deviance, and the godless “invent ways of doing evil” (Romans 1:30). Moreover, many lesbians report having sex with men.
Read the rest of this article »
Thursday, January 9th, 2014
Apply the “Sexual Sin Substitution” Test for Moral Clarity
OVERCOMING HOMOSEXUALITY: Dan Hitz (left) went from being a homosexual “terrified of true intimacy with a woman” — having grown up in a chaotic and dysfunctional home — to a family man with a wife and five children. Read his Christian testimony HERE and support the new ex-”gay” umbrella group, Restored Hope Network.
Part One (1-5)
By Peter LaBarbera
1) Decide Whether You are with God or Against Him … on the issue of homosexualism (out-and-proud homosexuality as a “civil right”) and sexual sin in general. These days there is no shortage of Secular- and Religious Left activists — and even self-professed “evangelical Christian” sellouts like apostate Jay Bakker — who will tell you that the Bible is ambiguous on homosexuality or even pro-homosexual. Nevertheless, the Word of God is crystal clear on this subject (see Romans 1 and 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, for starters). No faithful Christian can make a “biblical” case for accepting homosexual behavior. Thankfully, Jesus Christ has helped many men [e.g., Dan Hitz] and women [e.g., Anne Paulk] overcome homosexual attractions (see Point 4 below). Two great websites refuting “gay Christianity” are Prof. Robert Gagnon’s at www.RobGagnon.net and (former homosexual) DL Foster’s “Gay Christian Movement Watch” at http://www.gcmwatch.com.
2) Apply the “Sexual Sin Substitution Test” (S3T): if you wonder what the proper Christian approach is to any homosexual-related question, simply plug in another egregious sexual sin – incest, pornography use, adultery – for homosexuality and gay and then see if it makes any sense. The theological basis for this test is Leviticus 18, where God (through Moses) lops all the serious sexual sins (including bestiality) in together. (Is God “hateful” for making this association, or does He rather “hate” sins like homosexuality and incest that rebel against nature and its Creator?) Also, don’t fall for the snarky “gay” spin that seeks to dismiss Leviticus by equating its condemnation of sexual sins with the book’s list of ceremonial and dietary laws for Jews. As former homosexual Joe Dallas writes in his book, A Strong Delusion: Confronting the “Gay Christian” Movement (p. 178):
A commonsense approach to the Bible shows that certain ceremonial and dietary laws in the Old Testament…aren’t necessary to follow today. Christians are not, thankfully, under the Mosaic law (Galatians 3: 17-25). But the biblical commandments against homosexual conduct do not appear in the same sections as the dietary and ceremonial laws; in Leviticus…they appear alongside other sexual sins forbidden in both the Old and New Testaments (Lev. 18:22; 20:13).
Applying the S3T approach will give you renewed moral clarity — for example: why is nobody ever accused of being an “incest-phobe” or suffering from “adultery-phobia”? Should President Obama issue a “Porn-Users Pride Proclamation” every June to match his annual “Gay Pride Month” proclamation? Should schools allow “porn-using student clubs”? (There are thousands of “gay”-affirming student clubs in public and private schools across the United States.) What about legalizing incestuous “marriages”? Or celebrating at bawdy Lusters’ Pride Parades in major cities every June? Clearly, homosexuality is the “special sin” that is indulged in our morally degraded society because it has been so well-marketed, to the point where it is now widely treated as an innocuous identity and “civil right.”
Read the rest of this article »
Friday, January 3rd, 2014
Our friends at WVCY — a Milwaukee-based Christian station that reaches throughout the Midwest and beyond — interviewed AFTAH founder Peter LaBarbera Thursday. The following description of the interview is from the VCY America “Crosstalk” site [Click HERE to listen to the interview]. Homosexual activists quickly distorted the interview — more on that will follow, but see this report from People for the American Way’s Right Wing Watch Report.
VCY America “Crosstalk” Show Information
Air Date: January 02, 2014
Host: Vic EliasonGuest:
Peter LaBarberaListen: MP3| Order
Peter LaBarbera is the founder and president of Americans for Truth About Homosexuality.
This edition of Crosstalk began with discussion about the Tournament of Roses parade. This year’s edition had a float parading two males involved in a so-called homosexual marriage, an activity that later in the program Peter described as symbolic of America’s decline.
The remainder of the program covered a wide range of points related to the homosexual agenda. For example:
- The homosexual marriage movement as a platform to corrupt children.
- Homosexuality and the folly of secular conservatives.
- Demonizing Christians as haters and bigots.
- Same-sex “marriage” in Utah
- California preparing for a new transgender student law.
- A Good Morning America news anchor [Robin Roberts] “comes out” about same-sex relationship.
- Boy Scouts begin accepting openly homosexual boys into their organization.
…and much more including comments from listeners nationwide.
To communicate your thoughts regarding ENDA to Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, call 608-266-1212.
To contact Speaker John Boehner about ENDA call 202-224-3121 or 202-225-3121.
Monday, December 30th, 2013
AmericansForTruth Press Relase
GIVING PERVERSION A PLATFORM: The Tournament of Roses is making immoral history for America by including a float featuring a “live” homosexual “wedding” in its annual New Year’s Day Rose Parade. The “gay marriage” movement is becoming a huge platform from which to corrupt innocent children into accepting homosexualism as normal and good. This image is adapted from one posted by homosexual activist and GLAAD spokesman Jeremy Hooper on his “Good as You” blog. Hooper (right) chose to use his “marriage” for LGBT activism. We have blocked his image for decency.
Contact: Peter LaBarbera: 312-324-3787; email@example.com; on Twitter @PeterLaBarbera
TAKE ACTION: to contact Tournament of Roses organizers about celebrating homosexual perversion in the storied parade watched by countless children, call (626)449-4100 or go HERE.
Read this release on Christian Newswire HERE
CHICAGO – Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH) President Peter LaBarbera offers the following seven lessons from the first-ever homosexual “wedding” float at the annual Rose Parade in Pasadena on New Year’s Day — another tragic marker of America’s moral decline.
- THE HOMOSEXUAL “MARRIAGE” MOVEMENT IS EVIL: Moral-minded Americans need to face the truth of what the homosexual “marriage” movement is: a social evil – anti-Christian to the core – that celebrates what the Bible calls an egregious sexual sin as a moral good. Homosexual activists’ are desperate to “normalize” their aberrant lifestyle; their movement has become the Left’s vanguard in undermining and redefining civilized Judeo-Christian principles. The LGBT Lobby has become what historian Paul Johnson calls a “Monster in our Midst,” trampling over and appropriating society’s wholesome traditions and institutions – even Christianity itself — to achieve its godless goals.
- PLATFORM TO CORRUPT CHILDREN: The homosexual “marriage” movement corrupts impressionable children by teaching them that wrong is right (Isaiah 5:20) and that erotic “love” between two people of the same sex is “equal” to natural marital love as ordained by God. Jesus Christ had strong words for anyone who promotes sin and corrupts the souls of innocent children.
- EVEN “CONSERVATIVE” ASPECTS OF LGBT AGENDA ARE RADICAL: The Rose Parade’s live homosexual “wedding” again illustrates that even the supposedly “conservative” side of the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) agenda is revolutionary and destructive – primarily because legalized, “domesticated” homosexualism provides a very public platform from which to redefine God’s wonderful institutions of marriage and family. “Gay” activists and their liberal allies co-opt noble institutions like the Rose Parade and use them to indoctrinate children in the Big Lies that homosexuality is: 1) just another kind of love; and 2) a mere “civil rights” issue. Similarly, schools across America are being used to promote immoral same-sex conduct as an “equality” issue.
- SYMBOLIC OF AMERICA’S DECLINE: The “gay wedding” float is symbolic of America’s ongoing moral disintegration: in the name of “tolerance,” “diversity” and “inclusion,” we proudly parade our sin down our streets – defying our Creator and aggressively corrupting the minds and souls of future generations. As historians have documented, sexual immorality, escalating fornication and the abandonment of fidelity in marriage bring about the collapse of civilizations; the United States will be no exception. No wonder developing nations like Jamaica don’t want to emulate us.
- FOLLY OF SECULAR (PRO-“GAY”) “CONSERVATIVES: The homosexual “wedding” float clearly demonstrates the folly of secular “conservatives” (like atheist S.E. Cupp) and libertarians who argue that legalized homosexual “marriage” is a conservative proposition. Radically remolding God-given institutions to celebrate sin – and modeling such deviance and confusion as normal to impressionable children – is hardly “conservative.” In fact, it is the essence of the Left’s destructive Sexual Revolution. Republicans will seal their own demise if they foolishly embrace counterfeit “marriage” and other aspects of homosexualism, replacing their pro-family Platform.
- DEMONIZING CHRISTIANS AS “HATERS” AND “BIGOTS”: As the Phil Robertson/Duck Dynasty controversy shows, homosexual groups like GLAAD regularly smear moral and religious critics with malicious slurs like “Bigots, Haters, and Homophobes.” Opposing homosexualism (the ideology of proud homosexuality as a “civil right”) in all its forms is not “hate.” Rather, it is being faithfully obedient to our loving, holy Creator. True Christians should offer the hope of the life-changing Gospel – not counterfeit “marriage” – to homosexuals. Jesus has helped many people like Michael Glatze abandon homosexual sin.
- FAITHFUL CHRISTIANS MUST SPEAK OUT NOW: The unbiblical “progressive evangelical” and liberal Catholic movement to affirm unrepentant homosexuals as “Christians” serves Satan’s agenda, not God’s. (Substitute another sexual sin for “gay” and see if it makes sense: would the Rose Parade allow a live incestuous “union” atop one of its floats?) Bible-believing Christians must speak out against the agenda to normalize homosexuality — especially since children are its target. If Christians will not resist the evil specter of homosexual “marriage,” who will?
Educate Your Church and Social Network
Peter LaBarbera (on Twitter @PeterLaBarbera) has more than two decades experience fighting and exposing the powerful, well-funded homosexual lobby. He is available as a speaker on a number of topics surrounding the “gay/transgender” agenda and the promotion of biblical sexual morality, such as:
- Gay Power vs. Religious Liberty;
- Pro-Homosexual Indoctrination in Schools;
- Reclaiming Uncompromising Biblical Sexual Morality;
- Pro-“Gay” Media Bias;
- Homosexual Activism and the “Criminalization of Christianity”; and
- The Slippery Slope of “Gay Rights”: From Tolerance to “Gay Marriage” to Criminalizing Opponents.
Write firstname.lastname@example.org or call AFTAH at 312-324-3787 to book LaBarbera at your church or group event.
Tuesday, December 24th, 2013
“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send the His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.” (John 3: 16-18)
“This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe.” (Romans 3:22)
Nativity scene in Chicago’s Daley Plaza. An atheists’ display sits nearby — offering a contrast between God and secularism, and good and evil.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Blessed Holiday, as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the World! Yesterday I had planned to bring you another AFTAH story that illustrates the depravity of man and the evil of organized homosexuality – but since it grotesquely blasphemed Jesus I could not bring myself to post it just days before Christmas. (I will do so December 26.)
The other day I was reading a Christian book and the author named these as the most important words ever spoken:
“Jesus answered [Thomas], ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life. Nobody comes to the Father except through Me.’” – John 14:6
As C.S. Lewis wrote, the man who uttered those words is either a lunatic, a liar, or the Son of God (Lord). I believe He is the latter – and I want to know Him better and become more like Him through His grace in 2014. I hope you do, too.
America is in dire straits, as we all know. Good has become evil and evil good (Isaiah 5:20), and apparently believers in Christ are the only group in society that it is OK to ridicule and malign. (See our release on Phil Robertson, and read what the Duck Dynasty patriarch actually said about sexual sin.) So many Americans are “wise in their own eyes,” and as a nation we have not just kicked God to the curb – but are in many quarters defiantly celebrating evils like abortion-on-demand, pornography, fornication and homosexual “marriage.”
And then there is the rise of the Religious Left (e.g., see the mischievously-named Faithful America), which promotes sin in the name of God. Somehow we think that even while blatantly disobeying God’s moral law or relegating Him to the role of sentimental prop, America can remain “the greatest nation on earth.” (We can’t.)
Perhaps like many of you, when I watch those some of the old Christmas movies like It’s a Wonderful Life, I am struck by how America was more innocent as a nation and more good – despite our many shortcomings – than we are today in all our supposed sophistication. I realize that each generation says this about the one before, but no American generation ever approached the rebellion against Nature and its Creator of calling homosexualism “marriage”!
“There is a way which seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death,” wrote the Psalmist (14:12). This is as important a verse for homosexuals – and all of us dragged down by our sinful “orientation” – as Romans 1:24-27. For as the Apostle John wrote about Jesus: “This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.” (John 3:19)
Politics cannot save us (yet we must resist calls to pull away from it). More conservatives won’t do it (especially when so many are secularists, libertarians – or worse, atheists like S.E. Cupp who crusade for homosexual “marriage”). Republicans, too, fall short — how instructive is it that it is precisely God’s moral dictates that many in the GOP want to jettison (to win elections, they claim)?!
So what will save America? More of Jesus, who turns lives around – lives like Michael Glatze, who went from being an up-and-coming “gay” activist to a maturing Christian and pastor who just married his bride Rebekah in October. The Christ of Christmas is our hope! Join me in making the pledge to get into your Bible in 2014 to pursue a righteousness that can only come from heaven above.
Thank you for standing with AFTAH! We are so blessed to fight for God’s Truth alongside countless Americans like you who value God’s revealed wisdom on sexual morality over the sin-stained ideas and formulations of men. Please pray for AFTAH, and help us with a year-end donation as you are able.
– Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH.org
PS. Your gifts to AFTAH are tax-deductible; to receive a tax deduction for 2013, your gift must be received [i.e., online donations] and/or postmarked before midnight on December 31. Mail your donation to: AFTAH, PO Box 5522, Naperville, IL 60567-5522. Give online HERE.
Americans for Truth
P.O. Box 5522
Naperville, IL 60567-5522
Want to See Every New AFTAH Article?
If you don't want to miss anything posted on the Americans For Truth website, sign up for our "Feedblitz" service that gives you a daily email of every new article that we post. (This service DOES NOT replace the regular email list.) To sign up for the Feedblitz service, click here.