- Obama praises far left “gay” organization as “helping lead the way”;
- Planned Parenthood, Quaker Foods and Hilton also sponsor grassroots event
- Task Force presents “Leather Leadership” award to “kinky sex” activist with two male lovers
This year’s annual “Creating Change” conference sponsored by the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) — with major corporate sponsors like Southwest Airlines, Wells Fargo and Office Depot – is again celebrating sadomasochism, “polyamory” (multiple-partner sexual unions) and other deviant perversions on the sexual and gender fringe.
President Barack Obama praised the Task Force in a video address today, saying, “Today, you are helping lead the way to a future where everyone is treated with dignity and respect, no matter who they love or where they come from.” [Watch video HERE.]
The annual Task Force conference, which draws thousands of LGBT activists from across the country, is being held in Atlanta though this weekend (Jan. 23-27). The Task Force, now in its 40th year, has a history of radicalism and leftist politics. Click HERE [promoting "polyamory" to youth], HERE [honors S&M pornographer] and HERE [workshop on "sex work"] for past AFTAH articles about the NGLTF’s extreme and reckless agenda.
Kinky sex activist with two male lovers honored
The Task Force will present its “Leather Leadership” award to Race Bannon, a “kinky sex” (BDSM) activist who led the way in pressuring the American Psychiatric Association (APA) to de-stigmatize sadomasochism. Bannon lives in San Francisco in a three-way (“triad”) sexual relationship with two other men, according to his bio found on page 38 of the Creating Change program (see graphic at right):
“Race lives in San Francisco where he’s been in a triad (poly) relationship with his two partners, Jim and Mike, for over 16 years.”
“Leather is a slang term for “BDSM,” a mixed acronym that stands for “Bondage & Discipline, Dominant & Submissive, Sadism & Masochism.” This bizarre subculture celebrates some of the most extreme fetishes and heinous perversions invented by men – including “fisting,” whipping, various “tortures,” and “master-slave relationships.” Increasingly, sadomasochism is being mainstreamed in our culture through ads and the media and Hollywood.
Here are some of the major corporate sponsors of Creating Change and the Gay Task Force; contact page links and phone numbers are provided below:
- Southwest Airlines (Task Force “Corporate Partner”); Customer Relations: 214-932-0333; general phone: 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (800-435-9792)
- Comcast/NBC Universal: 800-934-6489
- Office Depot: 1-800-GO-DEPOT
- Quaker Foods (312-821-1397; or 1-800-367-6287)
- Wells Fargo: 1-800-869-3557
- Hilton Worldwide (1-800-HILTONS)
- Showtime (National “Corporate Partner”)
- Grey Goose vodka (National “Corporate Partner”)
The following are major organizational sponsors of Creating Change:
- AARP: 888-687-2277
- Planned Parenthood (we doubt that lobbying the world’s largest abortion provider has much value, but few people realize that PP is also heavily invested in promoting sexual and gender perversions to young people — including sadomasochism)
- Amnesty International: 212-807-8400
Curiously, Chili’s Restaurants (owned by Brinker International) is no longer listed as a major sponsor of the NGLTF or its “Creating Change” conference. AFTAH had called for a boycott of Chili’s due to its funding of the radical Task Force.
Stay tuned for more AFTAH articles exposing the far-left agenda of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force “Creating Change” conference in Atlanta.