B – Ex-Homosexual Testimonies
Sunday, February 9th, 2014
Ex-”gay” author Bailey chastises internet giant for hypocrisy
We at AFTAH certainly agree with Dean Bailey about Google’s latest bit of pro-homosexual pandering. Note that the colors match the homosexualist “rainbow flag.” (How tragic that a Sin Movement stole the rainbow–which in Scripture holds powerful symbolism regarding divine judgment and man’s sinful rebellion.) Bailey, a former homosexual, is author of Beyond the Shades of Grey: Because Homosexuality Is a Symptom, Not a Solution, which we encourage you to purchase [go to Amazon.com or the publisher's page -- or Bailey's Facebook page].Strange how so many who advocate for “gay rights” show no interest in — or even deny the existence of — ex-”gays.”
Also, this is the first I’ve seen of the statistic that 24 percent of human sex trafficking victims are boys and young men–obviously disproportionate to the tiny percentage of homosexual men in society. International “sex tourism” by (relatively) wealthy Western homosexual men (can I call them perverts?) creates a demand for underage boys and young men, who become exploited tools for sodomitic gratification. –Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH
Google creates pro-”gay” image as part of its radical commitment to promoting the homosexual activist agenda. Here the Google home page copies the homosexualist “rainbow flag” colors to indict Russia, which passed a law prohibiting homosexual propaganda toward minors. Click to enlarge.
By Dean Bailey
An Open Letter to Google Inc:
I noticed late yesterday that you are once again showing your normal, homo-fascist attitude by shoving a pro-homosexual image in the face of everyone who uses your search engine. You accompanied the image with this quote:
“The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play.” –Olympic Charter
Just one problem with your gay-pandering manipulations, Google… Russian law does not prohibit homosexuals from participating in the Olympic sporting events. They are there! It simply prevents them from propagating their lies and blatant immorality to the public, and more specifically, to children citizens of Russia.
You, Google, on the other hand, violate the very quotation you posted there, each and every time you discriminate against the Christian viewpoint of hope that offers people freedom from homosexual sin and behaviors. There is absolutely no “mutual understanding” from you, or from the homosexual activists that you pander to in that regard… NONE WHATSOEVER!
Read the rest of this article »
Monday, January 20th, 2014
I saw this on Twitter tonight. The conservative news site Hawaii Free Press identifies the Ebony issue in which this advice column by Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. appeared as January 1958. HFP, citing CNN, offers the full Q & A with King, which we have reprinted under the graphic. – Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH
Full text of MLK Ebony column:
Question: My problem is different from the ones most people have. I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?
Answer: Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired. Your reasons for adopting this habit have now been consciously suppressed or unconsciously repressed. Therefore, it is necessary to deal with this problem by getting back to some of the experiences and circumstances that lead to the habit. In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences and circumstances that lead to the habit. You are already on the right road toward a solution, since you honestly recognize the problem and have a desire to solve it.
Wednesday, January 15th, 2014
Don’t let lying homosexual activists dictate what Americans can read on the subject of homosexuality. Order Linda Harvey’s “Maybe He’s Not Gay” from AFTAH for $14 postpaid, or buy it online for $14 at www.aftah.com/donate/.
Folks, I was honored to endorse my good friend Linda Harvey’s new book, Maybe He’s Not Gay: Another View on Homosexuality, and I’m not surprised by the intensity of the “Gay-KK’s” reaction to it and their campaign to squelch it. (Homosexual activists hate God’s Truth on this issue.) I want you to do three things to support Linda:
- Buy a copy of the book: AFTAH is selling them for $14 postpaid; send $14 to AFTAH, PO Box 5522, Naperville, IL, 60567-5522, or make a $14 gift online at www.aftah.com/donate/ (designate: “Maybe He’s Not Gay book”). Or, you can purchase it directly from the publisher HERE. You can also buy the e-book version for around $7 HERE. (See Linda’s website at www.MissionAmerica.com);
- Donate a copy of “Maybe He’s Not Gay” to your local library (this may require you to buy a second book). Your library might resist or refuse your offer but be persistent! If necessary, do a quick search of the library’s selection of books dealing with homosexuality — and especially homosexuality and youth. And see if versus books critical of homosexualism (including ex-”gay” books). Then make the case to your library for diversity and balance (fairness) in stocking books on controversial issues. Most libraries’ selection of books on homosexual- and transgender issues is HEAVILY biased in favor of the “gay” activist side. Report back to AFTAH what happens (write email@example.com);
- Go to the Amazon.com page for the e-version of Linda’s book HERE and write a favorable view of Maybe He’s Not Gay. You will be able to see for yourself “gay” fanaticism at its worst
Below is a terrific column by Gina Miller about the intolerant Homosexual Lobby’s campaign against Linda and her book; send it far and wide! Thank you. – Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH
‘Maybe He’s Not Gay’ Book Hits Home Run, Catches Homo-Activist Flak
By Gina Miller
Mission America Radio Host, speaker and author Linda Harvey is spot-on over the target with her excellent new book for young people, Maybe He’s Not Gay: Another View on Homosexuality, and she’s catching frenzied homosexual activist flak because of it.
I am on Linda Harvey’s e-mail list, and she recently sent out an alert that her book had been released and was available at Amazon.com. She also said that the radical homosexual activists had immediately waged a vicious assault campaign against it in the reviews and comments section. Many of the “reviewers” had clearly not read her book, and instead hurled despicable lies at Linda. Because of this, she directed that the book be pulled from Amazon. She has since put it back up on Amazon, and the senseless vitriol continues. The book is also available in paperback or e-book form at the Next Century Store.
Homosexual radicals stand in an untenable position of deceit about the nature of their lifestyle and the real-world results of their behavior, and they detest any debate about it. That is why they aggressively work to stifle all voices that present the truth about the many and varied dangers of homosexual behavior. Instead of welcoming honest dialogue, they attempt to vilify, demean and ridicule those of us who present the truth. Their chief weapons are hostility and baseless name-calling, and this is clearly in evidence in the reviews section of Linda’s book on Amazon.
But here’s the truth that the homo-radicals don’t want you to know: this book is an excellent, valuable and much-needed resource for kids who may be dealing with same-sex attraction; not only for them, but also for parents, teachers, pastors, counselors and any young person today, since most of our kids are under a barrage of pro-homosexual propaganda in their schools, from the media and entertainment industries. It is a very well-written, concise and plainly-worded book that takes young people through the whole process of examining homosexuality, peer pressures, causes, the homosexual agenda, family and school issues—the whole nine yards. She wraps up with the message of help, hope and freedom found in Jesus Christ.
Read the rest of this article »
Thursday, January 9th, 2014
Apply the “Sexual Sin Substitution” Test for Moral Clarity
OVERCOMING HOMOSEXUALITY: Dan Hitz (left) went from being a homosexual “terrified of true intimacy with a woman” — having grown up in a chaotic and dysfunctional home — to a family man with a wife and five children. Read his Christian testimony HERE and support the new ex-”gay” umbrella group, Restored Hope Network.
Part One (1-5)
By Peter LaBarbera
1) Decide Whether You are with God or Against Him … on the issue of homosexualism (out-and-proud homosexuality as a “civil right”) and sexual sin in general. These days there is no shortage of Secular- and Religious Left activists — and even self-professed “evangelical Christian” sellouts like apostate Jay Bakker — who will tell you that the Bible is ambiguous on homosexuality or even pro-homosexual. Nevertheless, the Word of God is crystal clear on this subject (see Romans 1 and 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, for starters). No faithful Christian can make a “biblical” case for accepting homosexual behavior. Thankfully, Jesus Christ has helped many men [e.g., Dan Hitz] and women [e.g., Anne Paulk] overcome homosexual attractions (see Point 4 below). Two great websites refuting “gay Christianity” are Prof. Robert Gagnon’s at www.RobGagnon.net and (former homosexual) DL Foster’s “Gay Christian Movement Watch” at http://www.gcmwatch.com.
2) Apply the “Sexual Sin Substitution Test” (S3T): if you wonder what the proper Christian approach is to any homosexual-related question, simply plug in another egregious sexual sin – incest, pornography use, adultery – for homosexuality and gay and then see if it makes any sense. The theological basis for this test is Leviticus 18, where God (through Moses) lops all the serious sexual sins (including bestiality) in together. (Is God “hateful” for making this association, or does He rather “hate” sins like homosexuality and incest that rebel against nature and its Creator?) Also, don’t fall for the snarky “gay” spin that seeks to dismiss Leviticus by equating its condemnation of sexual sins with the book’s list of ceremonial and dietary laws for Jews. As former homosexual Joe Dallas writes in his book, A Strong Delusion: Confronting the “Gay Christian” Movement (p. 178):
A commonsense approach to the Bible shows that certain ceremonial and dietary laws in the Old Testament…aren’t necessary to follow today. Christians are not, thankfully, under the Mosaic law (Galatians 3: 17-25). But the biblical commandments against homosexual conduct do not appear in the same sections as the dietary and ceremonial laws; in Leviticus…they appear alongside other sexual sins forbidden in both the Old and New Testaments (Lev. 18:22; 20:13).
Applying the S3T approach will give you renewed moral clarity — for example: why is nobody ever accused of being an “incest-phobe” or suffering from “adultery-phobia”? Should President Obama issue a “Porn-Users Pride Proclamation” every June to match his annual “Gay Pride Month” proclamation? Should schools allow “porn-using student clubs”? (There are thousands of “gay”-affirming student clubs in public and private schools across the United States.) What about legalizing incestuous “marriages”? Or celebrating at bawdy Lusters’ Pride Parades in major cities every June? Clearly, homosexuality is the “special sin” that is indulged in our morally degraded society because it has been so well-marketed, to the point where it is now widely treated as an innocuous identity and “civil right.”
Read the rest of this article »
Monday, December 30th, 2013
AmericansForTruth Press Relase
GIVING PERVERSION A PLATFORM: The Tournament of Roses is making immoral history for America by including a float featuring a “live” homosexual “wedding” in its annual New Year’s Day Rose Parade. The “gay marriage” movement is becoming a huge platform from which to corrupt innocent children into accepting homosexualism as normal and good. This image is adapted from one posted by homosexual activist and GLAAD spokesman Jeremy Hooper on his “Good as You” blog. Hooper (right) chose to use his “marriage” for LGBT activism. We have blocked his image for decency.
Contact: Peter LaBarbera: 312-324-3787; firstname.lastname@example.org; on Twitter @PeterLaBarbera
TAKE ACTION: to contact Tournament of Roses organizers about celebrating homosexual perversion in the storied parade watched by countless children, call (626)449-4100 or go HERE.
Read this release on Christian Newswire HERE
CHICAGO – Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH) President Peter LaBarbera offers the following seven lessons from the first-ever homosexual “wedding” float at the annual Rose Parade in Pasadena on New Year’s Day — another tragic marker of America’s moral decline.
- THE HOMOSEXUAL “MARRIAGE” MOVEMENT IS EVIL: Moral-minded Americans need to face the truth of what the homosexual “marriage” movement is: a social evil – anti-Christian to the core – that celebrates what the Bible calls an egregious sexual sin as a moral good. Homosexual activists’ are desperate to “normalize” their aberrant lifestyle; their movement has become the Left’s vanguard in undermining and redefining civilized Judeo-Christian principles. The LGBT Lobby has become what historian Paul Johnson calls a “Monster in our Midst,” trampling over and appropriating society’s wholesome traditions and institutions – even Christianity itself — to achieve its godless goals.
- PLATFORM TO CORRUPT CHILDREN: The homosexual “marriage” movement corrupts impressionable children by teaching them that wrong is right (Isaiah 5:20) and that erotic “love” between two people of the same sex is “equal” to natural marital love as ordained by God. Jesus Christ had strong words for anyone who promotes sin and corrupts the souls of innocent children.
- EVEN “CONSERVATIVE” ASPECTS OF LGBT AGENDA ARE RADICAL: The Rose Parade’s live homosexual “wedding” again illustrates that even the supposedly “conservative” side of the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) agenda is revolutionary and destructive – primarily because legalized, “domesticated” homosexualism provides a very public platform from which to redefine God’s wonderful institutions of marriage and family. “Gay” activists and their liberal allies co-opt noble institutions like the Rose Parade and use them to indoctrinate children in the Big Lies that homosexuality is: 1) just another kind of love; and 2) a mere “civil rights” issue. Similarly, schools across America are being used to promote immoral same-sex conduct as an “equality” issue.
- SYMBOLIC OF AMERICA’S DECLINE: The “gay wedding” float is symbolic of America’s ongoing moral disintegration: in the name of “tolerance,” “diversity” and “inclusion,” we proudly parade our sin down our streets – defying our Creator and aggressively corrupting the minds and souls of future generations. As historians have documented, sexual immorality, escalating fornication and the abandonment of fidelity in marriage bring about the collapse of civilizations; the United States will be no exception. No wonder developing nations like Jamaica don’t want to emulate us.
- FOLLY OF SECULAR (PRO-“GAY”) “CONSERVATIVES: The homosexual “wedding” float clearly demonstrates the folly of secular “conservatives” (like atheist S.E. Cupp) and libertarians who argue that legalized homosexual “marriage” is a conservative proposition. Radically remolding God-given institutions to celebrate sin – and modeling such deviance and confusion as normal to impressionable children – is hardly “conservative.” In fact, it is the essence of the Left’s destructive Sexual Revolution. Republicans will seal their own demise if they foolishly embrace counterfeit “marriage” and other aspects of homosexualism, replacing their pro-family Platform.
- DEMONIZING CHRISTIANS AS “HATERS” AND “BIGOTS”: As the Phil Robertson/Duck Dynasty controversy shows, homosexual groups like GLAAD regularly smear moral and religious critics with malicious slurs like “Bigots, Haters, and Homophobes.” Opposing homosexualism (the ideology of proud homosexuality as a “civil right”) in all its forms is not “hate.” Rather, it is being faithfully obedient to our loving, holy Creator. True Christians should offer the hope of the life-changing Gospel – not counterfeit “marriage” – to homosexuals. Jesus has helped many people like Michael Glatze abandon homosexual sin.
- FAITHFUL CHRISTIANS MUST SPEAK OUT NOW: The unbiblical “progressive evangelical” and liberal Catholic movement to affirm unrepentant homosexuals as “Christians” serves Satan’s agenda, not God’s. (Substitute another sexual sin for “gay” and see if it makes sense: would the Rose Parade allow a live incestuous “union” atop one of its floats?) Bible-believing Christians must speak out against the agenda to normalize homosexuality — especially since children are its target. If Christians will not resist the evil specter of homosexual “marriage,” who will?
Educate Your Church and Social Network
Peter LaBarbera (on Twitter @PeterLaBarbera) has more than two decades experience fighting and exposing the powerful, well-funded homosexual lobby. He is available as a speaker on a number of topics surrounding the “gay/transgender” agenda and the promotion of biblical sexual morality, such as:
- Gay Power vs. Religious Liberty;
- Pro-Homosexual Indoctrination in Schools;
- Reclaiming Uncompromising Biblical Sexual Morality;
- Pro-“Gay” Media Bias;
- Homosexual Activism and the “Criminalization of Christianity”; and
- The Slippery Slope of “Gay Rights”: From Tolerance to “Gay Marriage” to Criminalizing Opponents.
Write email@example.com or call AFTAH at 312-324-3787 to book LaBarbera at your church or group event.
Tuesday, December 24th, 2013
“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send the His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.” (John 3: 16-18)
“This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe.” (Romans 3:22)
Nativity scene in Chicago’s Daley Plaza. An atheists’ display sits nearby — offering a contrast between God and secularism, and good and evil.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Blessed Holiday, as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the World! Yesterday I had planned to bring you another AFTAH story that illustrates the depravity of man and the evil of organized homosexuality – but since it grotesquely blasphemed Jesus I could not bring myself to post it just days before Christmas. (I will do so December 26.)
The other day I was reading a Christian book and the author named these as the most important words ever spoken:
“Jesus answered [Thomas], ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life. Nobody comes to the Father except through Me.’” – John 14:6
As C.S. Lewis wrote, the man who uttered those words is either a lunatic, a liar, or the Son of God (Lord). I believe He is the latter – and I want to know Him better and become more like Him through His grace in 2014. I hope you do, too.
America is in dire straits, as we all know. Good has become evil and evil good (Isaiah 5:20), and apparently believers in Christ are the only group in society that it is OK to ridicule and malign. (See our release on Phil Robertson, and read what the Duck Dynasty patriarch actually said about sexual sin.) So many Americans are “wise in their own eyes,” and as a nation we have not just kicked God to the curb – but are in many quarters defiantly celebrating evils like abortion-on-demand, pornography, fornication and homosexual “marriage.”
And then there is the rise of the Religious Left (e.g., see the mischievously-named Faithful America), which promotes sin in the name of God. Somehow we think that even while blatantly disobeying God’s moral law or relegating Him to the role of sentimental prop, America can remain “the greatest nation on earth.” (We can’t.)
Perhaps like many of you, when I watch those some of the old Christmas movies like It’s a Wonderful Life, I am struck by how America was more innocent as a nation and more good – despite our many shortcomings – than we are today in all our supposed sophistication. I realize that each generation says this about the one before, but no American generation ever approached the rebellion against Nature and its Creator of calling homosexualism “marriage”!
“There is a way which seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death,” wrote the Psalmist (14:12). This is as important a verse for homosexuals – and all of us dragged down by our sinful “orientation” – as Romans 1:24-27. For as the Apostle John wrote about Jesus: “This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.” (John 3:19)
Politics cannot save us (yet we must resist calls to pull away from it). More conservatives won’t do it (especially when so many are secularists, libertarians – or worse, atheists like S.E. Cupp who crusade for homosexual “marriage”). Republicans, too, fall short — how instructive is it that it is precisely God’s moral dictates that many in the GOP want to jettison (to win elections, they claim)?!
So what will save America? More of Jesus, who turns lives around – lives like Michael Glatze, who went from being an up-and-coming “gay” activist to a maturing Christian and pastor who just married his bride Rebekah in October. The Christ of Christmas is our hope! Join me in making the pledge to get into your Bible in 2014 to pursue a righteousness that can only come from heaven above.
Thank you for standing with AFTAH! We are so blessed to fight for God’s Truth alongside countless Americans like you who value God’s revealed wisdom on sexual morality over the sin-stained ideas and formulations of men. Please pray for AFTAH, and help us with a year-end donation as you are able.
– Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH.org
PS. Your gifts to AFTAH are tax-deductible; to receive a tax deduction for 2013, your gift must be received [i.e., online donations] and/or postmarked before midnight on December 31. Mail your donation to: AFTAH, PO Box 5522, Naperville, IL 60567-5522. Give online HERE.
Thursday, December 19th, 2013
AmericansForTruth.org Press Release
Phil Robertson of the popular “Duck Dynasty” show on A&E is pictured second from left on this Parade magazine cover. A&E suspended Robertson after he criticized homosexuality, bowing to a pressure campaign by the “gay” media group GLAAD. The intolerant GLAAD has a long history of trying to shut down conservative speech opposed to the homosexual agenda — including media exposure to successful ex-”gays” — in the public square.
Contact: Peter LaBarbera: 312-324-3787; firstname.lastname@example.org
[Warning: some graphic descriptions of high-risk homosexual anal sex]
[RELATED POST: "'Gay Rights' Icon Frank Kameny Tells AFTAH: Bestiality OK 'as Long as the Animal Doesn't Mind'"]
Read this release on Christian Newswire HERE
CHICAGO – Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH) President Peter LaBarbera urges Americans to stand behind Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson’s right to free speech – and affirmed his common-sense views on sexual sin and morality as being consistent with historic Christian and biblical teachings. LaBarbera condemned A&E for “caving in to the anti-Christian homo-fascism of GLAAD” (formerly the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) by suspending Robertson.
“There’s far more truth and wisdom in what Phil Robertson told GQ than in the everyday pro-‘gay’ pablum that is pumped out daily by the liberal media,” LaBarbera said. “Indeed, male homosexual anal sex is not just repulsive and wrong, but highly dangerous – contributing to the disproportional link between ‘men who have sex with men’ and HIV and other sexually-transmitted diseases (see below).
“More importantly for the souls of homosexuals, Robertson is exactly right to paraphrase 1 Corinthians chapter 6 in warning that proud homosexuals (like other unrepentant sinners) will not go to heaven, and that we’re living in a culture in which “Everything is blurred on what’s right and what’s wrong…Sin becomes fine,’” LaBarbera said. “But like all faithful Christians, as a forgiven sinner himself Robertson knows that Jesus Christ in His grace and divine power can help homosexual men and women leave that sinful lifestyle behind.”
LaBarbera made the following additional points about the Phil Robertson story:
- BIBLE AGREES WITH ROBERTSTON: As Politically Incorrect and offensive to secularists as it may be, the Bible confirms Robertson’s association of homosexual misbehavior with other egregious sexual sins: in the Old Testament Book of Leviticus (chapter 20), the condemnation homosexuality is grouped in between proscriptions against adultery, bestiality, and incest [for more on this see Bible-and-homosexuality scholar Robert Gagnon’s superb site, www.RobGagnon.net].
- GLAAD STIFLES DEBATE: GLAAD, the homosexual pressure group in the forefront of attacking Robertson, has a long history of attempting to shut down speech critical of homosexuality — and demonizing as “haters, bigots and homophobes” those (usually Christians) who speak out against homosexualism or affirm the truth that homosexuals can change and leave the lifestyle. GLAAD regularly lobbies the media to shun conservatives on the homosexual issue – e.g., its 2010 pressure campaign targeting CNN for including ex-“gay” therapist Richard Cohen in a debate segment on homosexuality.;
- MEDIA DOUBLE STANDARD: Why is it that pro-family, Christian conservatives like Robertson invariably become the targets of the politically correct media — while vicious and vulgar homosexual activists like Dan Savage are free to spew the most vile hatred imaginable with barely any critical media glare? Phil Robertson is suspended while Dan Savage – who infamously “re-defined” Rick Santorum’s last name as a by-product of anal sodomy, and joked that to control overpopulation “abortion should be mandatory for about 30 years” – is a liberal media hero. (In fact, Savage, far from being punished for his malicious barbs and antics, was rewarded with his own show on MTV.)
- HOMOSEXUAL HEALTH RISKS: If Americans were to come to understand how truly dangerous homosexual anal sex is, they would demand a full-scale government-corporate campaign to discourage it – especially among young men. For example, the CDC recently reported that 94-95 percent of HIV cases among young men (13-24) in 2011 were linked to homosexual sex. In his book The Ins and Outs of Gay Sex, homosexual Dr. Stephen Goldstone compares the active role in homosexual rectal sex to a “battering ram”: “An anal tear can occur during the initial phase of anal sex precisely because your partner pushes his penis through a closed sphincter. Think of his penis as a battering ram, one for which your internal sphincter is no match.” Goldstone also writes that the “anus is the highest place risk for STDs.” (The “gay” doctor urges condom use, but many homosexual men shun condoms – as evidenced by the widespread availability of condomless, gay “barebacking” pornography in homosexual Meccas like San Francisco.) Another homosexual activist, Jack Hart, writes that “some practices common among gays — especially rimming [oral-anal “sex”] and anal intercourse — are highly efficient ways of transmitting disease.”
- SEXUALLY IMMORAL SLIPPER SLOPE: Robertson was correct again on the slippery slope of sexual immorality: “Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” he told GQ. Look what has paralleled the advance of proud homosexuality in our nation: greater sexual permissiveness (fornication) in general and growing disrespect for marriage in our “hook-up” culture; the porn-fed promotion of heterosexual anal sex, bringing a new threat to women; websites like “Ashley Madison” that actually facilitate adultery; and an explosion of “transgender rights” that shockingly encourages gender-confused boys to identify as girls and use female restrooms and locker rooms in schools.
- LEFT “JUDGES” FAITHFUL CHRISTIANS: Lastly, Bible-believing Christians are sick and tired of liberal, pro-homosexual advocates (including the Religious Left) telling us how Christians are supposed to believe and speak. Last night on Fox News’ “The Kelly File,” a liberal, Jewish, Democratic activist informed viewers that Christians should not “judge” – even as he used his appearance on Fox to JUDGE and condemn Phil Robertson.
LaBarbera concluded: “Homosexual behavior is wrong, unnatural, often high-risk, but thankfully, changeable – as testified to by the redeemed lives of formerly “gay” men like Michael Glatze and ex-lesbian women like Yvette Cantu Schneider who have overcome homosexuality through faith in Jesus Christ. The Homosexual Lobby in America has morphed into an intolerant and ‘vengeful’ ‘monster in our midst’ – to quote British historian Paul Johnson in describing the growth of homosexual power in the U.K. [see full Johnson passage HERE]. Christians and moral-minded Americans must rally behind Phil Robertson, condemn the homo-fascist ‘Gay Thought Police’ led by GLAAD who regularly pressure the media into silencing moral speech, and demand that an energetic and civil debate on homosexuality be allowed to flourish in this land we call free.”
Thursday, December 5th, 2013
Besen unleashes hate on man who left homosexualism behind; calls Glatze a “fake Christian” with a “reprobate mind”
Michael and Rebekah Glatze at their recent wedding. Homosexual hatemonger Wayne Besen calls their marriage a “sham” and refers to Rebekah as Michael’s “prop.” For an old photo of Michael as a “gay” man, see below.
By Peter LaBarbera
Folks, my friend Michael Glatze — as one of the most prominent former homosexuals in the world (and no, he decidedly does NOT wish to be known as a former homosexual or ‘ex-gay’) — is again a target of LGBT malcontents. That’s because a few weeks ago, on October 26, Michael — a one-time up-and-coming “gay youth” activist — married his lovely bride, Rebekah, at a ceremony in Bluffton, South Carolina.
Now for most sane people (read: those who haven’t drunk the “gay” Kool-aid), the Glatze’s wedding was a joyous occasion deserving of celebration. But for homosexual activist Wayne Besen and his grotesquely named “Truth Wins Out” (TWO)– and for many of his snarky comrades on the LGBT Left — it has become an opportunity to mock and malign this beautiful Christian couple.
I call Besen and his ilk “Focus on the Failures,” because they love to highlight “former homosexuals” who stumble back into sin — and then project those failures onto all efforts to “change sexual orientation,” which they deem impossible. How odd. Think about it: in what other area of life would we celebrate failure? Can you imagine highlighting only those who tried but couldn’t overcome, say, a drug or porn addiction:
Headline: Drug activists exulted as Joe Smith lapsed back into his narcotics habit Tuesday — saying it offers further proof that NOBODY can ever overcome drug addiction (Courtesy ‘Drugs Win Out’)
This is silly, of course. In the real world, we cheer the success stories, of which Michael Glatze is but one. Moreover, Christians of all people should celebrate — just as their Heavenly Father does – when a man or woman accepts Jesus Christ and leaves sin behind:
[Jesus said:] “I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.” (Luke 15:7)
Yet for obvious reasons, Besen & Co. ignore happy and successful former homosexuals, except to lie about them, as is the case here.
‘Gay’ hate, Christian love
Take a minute if you can stomach it to read Besen’s petty and cruel web post on the Glatze’s wedding, and the Comments, mostly from other homosexual activists, that follow it. Poor, bitter Wayne can’t seem to stifle his seething resentment toward Michael for his godly metamorphosis. The “Truthiness Wins Out” founder wickedly calls Rebekah Michael’s “prop” and his “victim.” And Besen curiously describes Michael in his wedding clothes as being in “fundie drag” (a shirt, tie and slacks — go figure). Then Wayne puts on his “gay psychologist” hat (see the Comments section) and pronounces Glatze’s transformation away from homosexuality the result — not of the miraculous hand of God — but of Michael having a “mental disorder.” (Since homosexuality was once diagnosed as a “mental disorder” by the American Psychiatric Association — before “gay” activists bullied the APA into removing the designation in 1973 — some LGBT militants get a perverse joy out of accusing their foes of having a “mental disorder.”)
For his part, as you can read HERE or below, Michael Glatze takes all the homosexualist hate in stride and continues to reach out with the grace of Christ to those who malign him. Pray that he would have many opportunities in the years ahead to share the love of God with people who need it!
Old life: photo of Michael Glatze (left) as a young “gay” activist with his then-boyfriend and fellow activist Benjie Nycum.
Sin definitely has its cheerleaders these days. Besen and his reactionary followers (again, read the TWO Comments) for the most part presume that Michael’s and Rebekah’s marriage is destined to fail — and most are probably rooting for it to fail. Not all homosexuals are this fanatical and mean-spirited; some even accept the possibility of leaving (overcoming) homosexuality. But most lack the influence of Besen, who works the liberal media hard with his pseudo-scientific schtick that homosexuality “orientation” is unchangeable. Funny how even as Wayne hastens to proclaim the death of the “ex-gay” movement, those pesky, happy former homosexuals keep popping up here and there, giving the lie to his “queer” narrative.
(Even the wife of New York City’s Mayor-elect, Bill de Blasio, Chirlane McCray, is a former lesbian. I wonder if she gets a pass from the Haters of Ex-Gays at TWO because she’s a Democrat.)
Lastly, as many of you know, Besen and his “Truthless” crowd just love to call me “Porno Pete” (maybe they’re projecting, given the over-abundance of pornography in the “gay” male world). It’s quite evil how these lost fellows love to name-call and demonize — all the while fancying themselves the voices of love and tolerance! Sadly, in all his meanness and over-the-top nastiness, Wayne is just one of many homosexual activists who are on the “wrong side of history” — the side that hates and defies God.
Please write to congratulate Michael and Rebekah at email@example.com. God bless. – Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH
Read the rest of this article »
Americans for Truth
P.O. Box 5522
Naperville, IL 60567-5522
Want to See Every New AFTAH Article?
If you don't want to miss anything posted on the Americans For Truth website, sign up for our "Feedblitz" service that gives you a daily email of every new article that we post. (This service DOES NOT replace the regular email list.) To sign up for the Feedblitz service, click here.