Archive for January, 2014
Thursday, January 30th, 2014
Southwest Airlines is a major sponsor of the National Gay & Lesbian Task Force’s “Creating Change” conference, which promotes: a radical “Sexual Freedom” agenda (including sadomasochism and “polyamory”); the extreme “transgender” agenda; “gay christianity”; and abortion-on-demand. To view a PDF of the Creating Change program, click HERE.
Americans For Truth About Homosexuality
Press Release, January 30, 2014
Contact: Peter LaBarbera: 312-324-3787; firstname.lastname@example.org
TAKE ACTION: Contact Southwest Airlines through their online Contact Page — or call Customer Relations at 214-932-0333 (press #1).
CHICAGO – Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH) is exposing the radical corporate giving priorities of Southwest Airlines – including Southwest’s role as a major funder of the annual homosexual activist “Creating Change” conference put on by the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF).
Creating Change, which begins today in Houston, Texas, promotes: the “homosexualization” of Christianity; extreme transgender activism including laws allowing transgender “girls” and “women” (read: boys/men in dresses) to use female restrooms; pro-homosexual/transgender programs in schools (even for very young students); and sadomasochism.
Creating Change is the organizing event for more than 3,000 LGBT (lesbian, “gay,” bisexual and “transgender”) activists across the nation – with “how to” workshops on:
- Redefining Christianity with pro-homosexual messaging. One Creating Change workshop , “Catholic Teaching and LGBT Justice: Good in Bed Together? God’s Truth!” is described as follows (emphasis added): “Use solid Catholic teaching, tradition and practice when advocating for the equality of same-sex love? Yes.…We will work interactively from your wisdom and lived experience and join it with the best of Catholic sexual ethics to craft a message that speaks powerfully to people in the ‘malleable middle.’ This is subversive work!”
- Advancing the radical “transgender” agenda, including winning government (Obama-care)/insurance coverage for body-disfiguring “sex reassignment surgeries” and hormone therapies;
- Promoting extreme agendas under the guise of “sexual freedom.” As the euphemism for the radical, “anything goes” fringe of liberal sex politics, “Sexual Freedom” includes advocacy for: prostitution (“sex workers”); “polyamory” (multiple-partner sexual relationships); “kinky sex” (sadomasochism); pornography; sexual “swingers”; and opposing obscenity laws and public decency efforts, e.g., banning strip clubs in neighborhoods;
- Defending abortion-on-demand, under the euphemism of “Reproductive Justice.”
Southwest took out a full-page ad in the Creating Change program with an accompanying letter (see pages 22-23) from Communications VP Linda Rutherford, who wrote, “Southwest Airlines is proud to support organizations like the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force.”
Read the rest of this article »
Monday, January 27th, 2014
Civil rights icon saw homosexuality as a ‘culturally acquired’ ‘problem’ with a ‘solution’
By Matt Barber
This past week America honored both the life and noble work of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., a Bible-believing Christian minister who did more to advance the cause of race-based civil rights than perhaps any other person in recent history.
Regrettably – and as they do each year – the same flock of opportunist “LGBT”-activist vultures quickly swooped in, picking the live flesh from MLK’s character-based “dream,” to advance their own behavior-based nightmare.
In what amounts to a sort of soft racism, this mostly white left-wing faction has, over the years, disingenuously and ignobly hitched its little pink wagon to a civil rights movement that, by contrast, is built upon the genuine and noble precepts of racial equality and humanitarian justice.
What was MLK’s position on the homosexual lifestyle and so-called “gay rights”? While he said little in public on the issue, what he did say made his viewpoint abundantly clear. Unlike the “LGBT” lobby, I’ll let Dr. King speak for himself.
In 1958, while writing an advice column for Ebony Magazine, Dr. King responded to a young “gay” man looking for guidance. To avoid being accused of “cherry-picking,” here is the exchange in its entirety:
Question: My problem is different from the ones most people have. I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?
Answer: Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired. Your reasons for adopting this habit have now been consciously suppressed or unconsciously repressed. Therefore, it is necessary to deal with this problem by getting back to some of the experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. You are already on the right road toward a solution, since you honestly recognize the problem and have a desire to solve it.
No amount of leftist spin can muddy Dr. King’s lucid position on the homosexual lifestyle. He recognized it as a “culturally acquired” “problem” in need of a “solution” – a “habit” stemming from a series of negative “experiences and circumstances.”
Although homosexual activists desperately cling to the fact that, after his death, Dr. King’s wife, Coretta Scott King, did voice some level of support for the homosexualist political agenda, the undeniable reality remains that, based upon his own words, Dr. King supported neither homosexual conduct nor “LGBT” political activism.
Read the rest of this article »
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014
Fox News’ powerhouse cites Left’s favorite Bible verse to criticize ‘Duck Dynasty’ star
“We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job. We just love ’em, give ’em the good news about Jesus—whether they’re homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort ’em out later, you see what I’m saying?” —Phil Robertson, interview with GQ magazine, Jan. 2014
Folks, last year I did an in-depth report for America’s Survival Inc., on Fox News growing pro-homosexuality bias, and in it I noted Bill O’Reilly’s evolving support for homosexual “rights.” That includes backing homosexual adoption, homosexuals in the military and saying he doesn’t really care much anymore about (opposing) “gay marriage.” I also noted that O”Reilly occasionally does segments [like this] that infuriate LGBT activists. We are grateful for all the good work he has done (e.g., going after predators).
However, in the December 20, 2013 segment below–in which O’Reilly faults “Duck Dynasty’s” Phil Robertson for “singling out” homosexuals and being “judgmental”–his analysis was sophomoric and inane. Watch for yourself, but it seems to me that O’Reilly doesn’t understand that Robertson was paraphrasing the New Testament (1 Corinthians 6:9-11) when he told GQ that homosexuals (and other unrepentant sinners) would not go to heaven. (Read what Robertson actually told GQ–including his quote above hoping for the redemption of repentant homosexuals–HERE.)
Yes, Bill, the God of the universe condemns sexual sin, “singles out” unnatural sins against the body like homosexuality as abominations (detestable), and sends unrepentant sinners who refuse to accept Jesus’ “free gift” of salvation to Hell. And Jesus did not advise us “not to judge” but rather to make right, non-hypocritical judgments [see this useful Frank Turek video on Jesus and judging]. Homosexualism is about changeable behavior, and people are not their sins: there is no special category for intrinsic “gayness” (i.e., as “who you are”) in God’s Word. That’s a 20th Century creation and a product of the Sexual Revolution–and decades of homosexual advocacy–that transformed a destructive sin pattern into an innocuous, personal (proud) identity.
Then note how O’Reilly — like some smug, biblically illiterate college kid — trots out the trendy “anti-judging” verse (Luke 6:37) (out of context) to gain some Bible cred for his Talking Points. (Memo to Bill: read a bit further in Luke 6 and Jesus explains HOW to judge people — with humility and by examining their fruit.) It is stunning to see a guy like O’Reilly who has made a very good living rebutting liberal Political Correctness, now spouting the PC line on homosexualism and passing it off as Christianity. To do so, he must ignore not only inconvenient Bible passages but his own Catholic Church’s clear teachings on homosexuality.
Criticizing Fox News’ Big Kahuna means I probably will never appear on “The O’Reilly Factor,” but no matter. AFTAH will continue to call out Bill O’Reilly for his situational morality, cafeteria Christianity and, yes, Bill: in this case, your “Pro-Sin Spin.” — Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH [note excerpted quotations from the interview appear beneath video and after the jump]
Description of Mediaite segment posted by YouTube channel “TV Alberta”;
[Watch the video on YouTube at: http://youtu.be/2vMXw2XJiJU]
Read the rest of this article »
Tuesday, January 21st, 2014
Homosexual activists have used a law designed to protect the innocence of Russian children to make themselves the victims — engaging in wild distortions that demonize civil opponents of homosexualism. See, for example, the homosexual pressure group Truth Wins Out’s screeds against the “anti-gay pogrom” in Russia. (TWO is known for its vicious and dehumanizing attacks against ex-“gays” and pro-family advocates.)
Laurie Higgins cuts through the hyperbole surrounding Russia’s law banning homosexual propaganda directed at minors:
Russia’s Anti-Propaganda Law Riles Pro-Homosexuality Crowd
By Laurie Higgins
This article first appeared on the Illinois Family Institute website on Jan. 6, 2014
The cacophonous voices of homosexual activists and their ideological allies are getting louder as the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia approach. They’re protesting Russia’s new federal law pertaining to homosexuality. Surely, this law must be draconian, reasonable people think, to generate this degree of heat from the ever-fevered “LGBTQQIAA” (that is, “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Ally”) community.
What is often reported in the mainstream press is simply that the law is “anti-gay” followed by reports of anti-“gay” brutality. Few articles include any details of the text of the law and its inoffensive—some would argue wholly appropriate—content. The omission of the text of the law with the concomitant reporting on already illegal physical attacks is a strategic decision intended to distract attention from the actual intent of the law.
In order to put into perspective this newest manifestation of outrage from homosexual activists, let’s look at the pertinent parts of the actual law (emphasis added):
The Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offences… shall be amended as follows:
Propaganda of homosexualism among minors –
is punishable by an administrative fine for citizens in the amount of four thousand to five thousand rubles; for officials –forty thousand to fifty thousand rubles; for legal entities – four hundred thousand to five hundred thousand rubles”;
…Propaganda of homosexualism in Russia took a wide sweep. This propaganda is delivered both through the media and through active social actions that promote homosexualism as a behavioral norm. It is especially dangerous for children and youth who are not yet capable of a critical attitude to the avalanche of information that falls upon them every day. In this regard, it is necessary to primarily protect the younger generation from the effects of homosexual propaganda, and the present bill pursues this goal.
Read the rest of this article »
Monday, January 20th, 2014
Not Natural, Not Healthy: Homosexual doctor Stephen Goldstone–author of this “medical handbook” about homosexual sex– is an expert on the bodily trauma and diseases that result from the violent act of rectal sodomy.
WARNING: Description of homosexual perversion
Can you handle the truth about homo-sex? Most people can’t, because it is brutal (literally) and repulsive. Here is a quotation from Dr. Stephen Goldstone, an open homosexual and author of The Ins and Outs of Gay Sex. Dr. Goldstone is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine and an expert on “gay men’s health” and “anorectal disorders,” according to the (“gay”-affirming) Physicians Research Network [see their bio of Goldstone HERE]. This item is reprinted from 1999 issue of Lambda Report, the print predecessor to Americans For Truth.
As I wrote back then, “keep in mind that Goldstone is a ‘sex positive’ homosexuality advocate who dedicates his book to his [male] lover, Bruce.” Also, it seems obvious but it needs to be said: anal sex is also high-risk if practiced by heterosexuals [see this British web article and this interesting piece, “Women Are Having Anal Sex for All the Wrong Reasons”]. Tragically, pornography is helping to “mainstream” this destructive vice — which in saner times was described (by English jurist William Blackstone) as the “infamous crime against nature” — and “a subject the very mention of which is a disgrace to human nature.” — Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH
Dr. Goldstone writes (emphasis is authors):
“Just as your internal sphincter muscle involuntarily relaxes when feces enter your rectum, it involuntarily contracts when a penis or other object attempts to enter from the outside…An anal tear can occur during the initial phase of anal sex precisely because your partner pushes his penis through a closed sphincter. Think of his penis as a battering ram, one for which your internal sphincter is no match.”
Dr. Stephen Goldstone
–Dr. Stephen Goldstone, The Ins and Outs of Gay Sex: A Medical Handbook for Men, (Dell: New York, 1999), p. 4.
Some Related AFTAH Articles:
Sunday, January 19th, 2014
U.S. Attorney for Southern Florida asked to review evidence for violation of federal law regarding transfer of obscene material to minors
Press Release by Bill Simpson, Social Justice Activist
Contact: Bill Simpson, 301-339-3338;
See Bill Simpson’s letter to U.S. Attorney Wilfredo Ferrer HERE
MIAMI, Dec. 17, 2013 /Christian Newswire/ — A letter requesting the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida to review the evidence in the State of Florida vs Kaitlyn Ashley Hunt (Case No. 31-2013-CF-000197-A) has been filed asking for an independent, thorough and transparent investigation into a series of presumptive federal sex crimes committed against a 14-year-old female Florida resident residing in Indian River County.
Kaitlyn Hunt pleaded no contest to a series of five charges resulting from a sexual relationship she had with a minor [female] child. The plea agreement included two felonies of interference with child custody (F.S. 787.03), two counts misdemeanor battery (F.S. 784.03(1)(B)), and misdemeanor contributing to the dependency of a child (F.S. 827.04(1)).
The child victim was illegally contacted thousands of times by the defendant, Ms. Hunt, even after two separate no contact orders had been filed with the court as condition of her release from custody. This contact was made in person, through third parties, and electronically through the use of an iPod and an application called FaceTime.
“The victim in this case was sexually violated multiple times by the defendant, and those violations continued for months, long after the initial arrest of Kaitlyn Hunt,” said Bill Simpson, a social justice activist.
“It is every parent’s worst nightmare their child would be groomed by an adult for an illegal sexual relationship, not to mention the first encounter occurred in a stall in the girl’s bathroom at a public school. We should not have to worry each day when we drop our children off at school whether or not they will be sexually assaulted in a bathroom during the course of the school day,” Simpson continued.
Read the rest of this article »
Friday, January 17th, 2014
The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is radically pro-homosexual in its ideology, but the data it produces on the extraordinary health risks of homosexual sex make a strong case for discouraging immoral “gay, lesbian, and bisexual” behaviors.
By Peter LaBarbera
WARNING: graphic descriptions of homosexual perversions
Here is Part Two of our 2014 Resolutions for Christians Fighting the Homosexual/Transgender Lobby. Part One — link to it HERE — included the following:
- Decide Whether You are with God or Against Him
- Apply the “Sexual Sin Substitution Test” (S3T) — substitute another sexual sin for “gay” and see if it makes sense. [This was by far the most popular based on the feedback we received! – Editor]
- Get Off the Sidelines and Start Speaking Out!
- Publicize Ex-”Gays” — the “Greatest Story Never Told” (by the Media)
- Reject LGBT Hate-Slurs (“Bigot, Hater and Homophobe”)
6) Jesus Judged Sin, So You Can, Too (and You’re Judging Behavior): Regarding judging, first remember that we judge BAD BEHAVIORS all the time. It’s OK to judge! – as long as you’re not a sanctimonious, hypocritical jerk violating your own judgments and lacking God’s love and grace toward sinners. “But who am I to judge people who happen to be gay”? you ask. Answer: you are a follower of God, who reveals righteousness in His Word, the Bible. Besides, nobody just “happens to be gay” – and nowhere in the Bible is homosexuality recognized as a personal “identity” (see Point 7). The evil genius of the “gay” movement is that it turned a changeable sin into a proud, personal identity — one often embraced due to difficult or dysfunctional environmental circumstances in one’s childhood (including predatory sex abuse). Bottom line: God calls us to make right judgments on sin. The Secular- and Religious Left scream, “Judge Not!” but Jesus preached forgiveness of sin through humble repentance, such as when He told the adulteress, “Go and sin no more.” If Jesus didn’t approve of making righteous judgments, why did He praise John the Baptist as the greatest man every born – the same John the Baptist who publicly preached repentance from sin and even called out King Herod for his sexual sin? [See this interesting essay on King Herod and John the Baptist.] And isn’t it odd that the same pro-LGBT critics who scold us for judging “gays” JUDGE Bible-believing Christians all the time?! Here’s a terrific video by Frank Turek — a Christian who has suffered in the corporate world for opposing homosexual “marriage” — on proper “judging.”
7) Sodomy and Homosexual Behaviors Are Worthy of Judgment: Homosexuality is about “what people do,” not “who they are” (hence the existence of ex-“gays”; see point 4 in Part One). Perhaps you are ignorant of just how high-risk unnatural homosexual behaviors are: did you know that:
- 94-95 percent of HIV cases among boys and young men ages 13-24 are linked to homosexual sex?
- A “gay” doctor, Stephen Goldstone, described homosexual sodomy this way: “Think of his penis as a battering ram, one for which your internal sphincter is no match.”
- The book HIV Essentials, written by “world renowned [HIV] experts,” reports, “The incidence of anal cancer in gay men is approximately 80 times that of the general population.”
- Homosexual activist Jack Hart writes that “some practices common among gays – especially rimming [oral-anal perversion] and anal intercourse – are highly efficient ways of transmitting disease.”
- Homosexual and bisexual men make up a whopping 75 percent of all syphilis cases
- Bisexual men (including secretly homosexual men on the “down low”) are the main conduit for HIV to women in America — yet if a bisexual man transmits HIV to his girlfriend or wife, the CDC misleadingly classifies that as a “heterosexual” transmission;
- Many lesbians mimic male homosexuals by engaging in anal perversions like “rimming” and “fisting” — and/or inserting “sex toys” like dildos (fake penises) into their partner’s anus (or vagina). Deviance begets deviance, and the godless “invent ways of doing evil” (Romans 1:30). Moreover, many lesbians report having sex with men.
Read the rest of this article »
Thursday, January 16th, 2014
This cover is from the 1991 version of Jack Hart’s “Gay Sex” manual — which contains some verbiage regarding sex between men and boys (pedophilia) that was subsequently removed from the later version of the book published in 1998.
Warning: Homosexual Perversion Described
AFTAH has cited this quote before by homosexual writer Jack Hart. Here it is in a stand-alone post for easy searching on the web. From his book Gay Sex: A Manual for Men who Love Men [a future pose will reprint Hart’s entry on “rimming”]:
“Sexually Transmitted Disease
“(An illness commonly spread by sexual activity also known as STD, venereal disease, or VD.)
“Many sexual transmitted diseases (STDs) occur more often among gay men than in the general population. Several factors contribute to this difference: Gay men have the opportunity to engage in sex with more people than do most heterosexual men, and some practices common among gays–especially rimming [oral-anal perversion*] and anal intercourse–are highly efficient ways of transmitting disease….”
*Hart describes “rimming” in his item on this repulsive homosexual sex act as follows: “Orally stimulating, exploring, and massaging a partner’s anus with the tongue, scientifically known as anilingus.” AFTAH will post his full (and horrifying) entry on “Rimming” shortly.
Source: Hart, Jack, Gay Sex: A Manual for Men who Love Men (Revised & Updated, Second edition, October 1998). Published by Alyson Books (Los Angeles, New York), pages 194, 212-213.
Americans for Truth
P.O. Box 5522
Naperville, IL 60567-5522
Want to See Every New AFTAH Article?
If you don't want to miss anything posted on the Americans For Truth website, sign up for our "Feedblitz" service that gives you a daily email of every new article that we post. (This service DOES NOT replace the regular email list.) To sign up for the Feedblitz service, click here.
Copyright © 2006-2011 Americans for Truth. All Rights Reserved.