Sunday, October 16th, 2016
LGBTQ Liberalism Is Destroying Young Women’s Bodies: Alex Matheny, 20, shows off her “transgender” “top surgery” at right after she had her healthy breasts surgically removed to have a flat chest like the “man” she wants to be (and yet never can be). At left is photo of Alex as a beautiful girl a few years ago in high school. Ideas have consequences, and the “transgender” ideology pushed by powerful LGBTQ groups like the Human Rights Campaign is leading thousands of youth to mutilate their bodies to fulfill a disordered fantasy of becoming the opposite sex. This dangerous agenda is most aggressive in deep-blue states like Washington and Oregon. Matheny is shown October 6, 2016, one month after her breast-removal operation; at this point she had been on (male) testosterone hormone therapy for about nine months. Photos: Alex Matheny’s Twitter page. Click on graphic to enlarge.
Folks, here is another column on gender insanity by Linda Harvey, who is the keynote speaker at the AFTAH dinner-banquet in less than two weeks, on Friday, October 28, 2016 at Grace Gospel Fellowship Church, in Bensenville, Illinois (in northwest suburban Chicago). Full details HERE. — Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH
The Worst State to Raise Children
By Linda Harvey, first published by WND.com Oct. 9, 2016
Warning: This column contains graphic content.
Linda Harvey comes to Chicagoland for the annual AFTAH dinner-banquet Friday, Oct. 28. Tickets are just $25/person. Full details HERE.
It’s official: Oregon is in free-fall.
And if possible, you really don’t want to raise children there until some big changes are made.
Among a badly behaving peer group – the rest of the states in the U.S. – Oregon still sinks below them all, even radical Massachusetts and loony California.
It’s not just the legalized marijuana and assisted suicide. It’s not just the bisexual governor and the after-school Satan clubs that some Portlandia-dazed educators have welcomed.
Oregon’s liberals – who dominate the government and schools – consider children guinea pigs for grotesque experiments in sexual and spiritual corruption. Praise God for the few Christians and conservatives who have managed to limit these programs to some extent.
But much more remains to be done to protect Oregon’s children from permanent harm.
Consider these facts:
- In Oregon, a 15-year-old can now embark on hormone and sex-change surgical treatment without a parent’s consent, paid for by Medicaid. This policy was quietly enacted in 2015 by an appointed commission of the Oregon Health Authority. Judicial Watch accessed documents and found that 56 children were treated for gender “assessment” in the first six months of the program, some under age 9.
- Dr. Paul McHugh, former psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins University, has called the Oregon policy for gender-confused youth “child abuse” and that such operations for youth are “never appropriate.”
- The option for young teens to have healthy breasts and penises amputated is being advocated through the many school-based health clinics that bypass parental rights to advise children about intimate issues and often refer them to Planned Parenthood. Among the services the clinics promote for minor children are “reproductive health” and counseling for “LGBTQ” issues.
So middle-school girls are given birth control and referrals to Planned Parenthood, and students questioning their sexuality will most likely be told, inaccurately, that some people are “born that way” and that such sexual expression is just as natural as heterosexuality.
Read the rest of this article »
Monday, July 25th, 2016
Fox News, media, Republican social liberals cheer on LGBTQ agenda in Cleveland
“Fake” Culture Wars? Donald Trump gave homosexual (activist) Republican and PayPal founder Peter Thiel a prime-time slot to address the Republican convention–and he used it to belittle the “culture wars” and pro-family campaigns against “transgender rights,” i.e., laws allowing men wearing dresses to use female restrooms. AFTAH does not cower to political correctness: we tell the truth: that God makes no special dispensation for Republican homosexuality as opposed to the Democrat variety.
By Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH Special Report, Part One
Quick Summary [see videos at bottom]:
- Donald Trump is already taking the Republican Party in a pro-homosexual direction
- Trump as a life-long New Yorker has a history of supporting homosexual “rights”
- In his speech accepting the GOP presidential nomination, Trump went out of his way to affirm the “LGBTQ [Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and/or Questioning] community”
- Meanwhile, Trump said nothing about overturning the Supreme Courts’s Obergefell ruling imposing homosexual “marriage” on the states
- Trump also ignored the battle raging between “gay rights” and freedom of conscience [see this Colorado baker case update]. And his long speech did not mention abortion and the plight of the unborn
- All these issues were featured prominently in the conservative 2016 GOP Platform approved in Cleveland
- Trump did champion a repeal of the Johnson Amendment inhibiting churches from political involvement. This will greatly help Christians and pastors to engage culturally if he succeeds
- Trump invited openly homosexual PayPal founder and “gay” activist Peter Thiel to give a prime time address at the GOP convention [watch video at bottom]
- Thiel used the opportunity to deride the “Culture Wars” as “fake”; said he was “proud to be gay”; and he belittled pro-family efforts opposing “transgender rights” laws
- Fox News and other major media applauded Thiel and generally celebrated the “gay Republican” cause
- Fox News’ Megyn Kelly brought on young homosexual Republican Guy Benson and a liberal Democrat–but no social conservative–to comment on Thiel’s address
Homosexualism in the name of “freedom”…is being pushed in the GOP by groups like the American Victory Fund. Shown above are (left to right): Montel Williams, Margaret Hoover and Bruce (“Caitlyn”) Jenner at a widely covered AUL event held at the Republican convention in Cleveland. Watch Jenner’s and Williams’ presentation at the AUL event here. Photo: American United Fund website.
- A convention event put on by the American Unity Fund–a pro-LGBT Republican group–featuring Bruce (“Caitlyn”) Jenner and Montel Williams also received wide media attention in Cleveland
- In contrast, dissident conservative voices–e.g., pro-life and pro-natural marriage voices–will likely receive little media attention at the left-leaning Democratic convention this week
- Socialcons, Beware: Throughout the GOP primary campaign, some socially liberal and libertarian Republicans welcomed Trump’s rise because, to quote one writer, it “appears to have broken the stranglehold social conservatives have had on the party’s primary process”
- The pro-LGBTQ appeal within the GOP is being marketed to and in part driven by millennial voters (ages 18-29)–who, polls show, favor “same-sex marriage” and are more accepting of homosexuality than older demographics
- However, transcendent, biblical morality is timeless and is not determined by polls
- Unlike many politically correct conservatives who walk on eggshells when discussing “gay Republicans” and the GOP’s perversion-enabling “Big Tent,” we at Americans For Truth embrace and boldly defend historic truth: homosexualism is immoral whether advanced by Democrats or Republicans, or by young people or older people.
- And with God’s help, people can overcome the sin of homosexuality: see this inspiring interview with former “gay” Frank Worthen
- Conservatives have long condemned “moral relativism,” but that is the essence of the new campaign by GOP moderates and social liberals to rationalize homosexualism and gender confusion in the name of freedom and conservatism
- Openly homosexual Republicans and their “straight allies” may be conservative on a variety of issues, but on homosexual and transgender issues they usually echo liberal, LGBT talking points
- If the GOP becomes a party espousing homosexual “marriage” and “LGBT rights”–i.e., a “Democrat-Lite” party on moral and social issues–it will cease to be truly conservative and pro-family. It will dishonor God, and become an agent of destructive change in America
Dear AFTAH Readers,
Like Gov. Mike Pence, the Indiana governor and Donald Trump’s choice for his vice-presidential running mate, for the last 30-odd years since I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I have considered myself a Christian first, a conservative second and a Republican third—“in that order,” as Pence says.
I became interested in the “gay” (homosexual) revolution in America about 25 years ago. It has been fascinating to watch the interplay of homosexualism, Republicanism, media and Christianity in politics and culture even since. The treatment of homosexualism—which I define as essentially the celebration of homosexuality as a “civil right” and a proud, personal identity—is one indicator of the spiritual and moral health of a society.
As sober and biblically-minded Christians know, the news is not good in America. Like much of the West, we have a spiritual sickness—moral relativism, rooted in disrespect for God and his Laws. We love our sin and the tolerance thereof more than we love God and love Truth (capital “T,” what used to be called absolute truth).
Now that spiritual sickness has infected the Republican Party and “conservative” media, and the result can only be the further deterioration of the patient—because true “goodness” is rooted in God alone and His holy Word–not man’s fickle, transitory and self-rationalizing ideas. — @Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH
- Outstanding Resources: Order Robert Reilly’s excellent book, Making Gay Okay: How Rationalizing Homosexual Behavior Is Changing Everything, for $25 postpaid—and support Americans For Truth in the process! Give online HERE (note book in memo) or send $25/book (request “Making Gay Okay”) to AFTAH, PO Box 5522, Naperville, IL 60567-5522.]
- Also: A Gem for Just $5: Get your copy of the late Dr. Charles Socarides’ book: Homosexuality: A Freedom Too Far: A Psychoanalyst Answers 1,000 Questions Abut Causes and Cure and the Impact of the Gay Rights Movement on American Society — for any gift to AFTAH of just $5 or more postpaid. Give online here.
Read the rest of this article »
Tuesday, May 10th, 2016
Upside-Down: Like homosexual activists before them, “transgender” ideologues say the problem is with society, not them. This 2014 tweet (in the “transgender pride” colors of baby blue and pink) by Transgender Graphics reads: “There’s nothing wrong with you. There’s a lot wrong with the world you live in.”–Chris Colfer (actor and former Glee star). Click to enlarge.
By Sharon Kass
When it comes to social issues, conservatives from all walks of life need to be able to make brief, concise, multi-faceted arguments. On the transgenders-in-public-bathrooms issue, here is mine:
- The need and wish for modesty between males and females is the original and eternal justification for sex-segregated, public, multi-use bathrooms.
- The Equal Protection Clause (EPC) of the Fourteenth Amendment did not originally, and does not now, apply to the sexes.
- Even supposing that the EPC did apply to the sexes to some degree, the S. Supreme Court has repeatedly stated that, based on fact, the sexes are not “similarly situated” in all situations and that the law may recognize this. Relevant cases include Reed v. Reed(1971), Rinaldi v. Yeager (1966), Parham v. Hughes (1979), Califano v. Webster (1977), Schlesinger v. Ballard (1975) and Kahn v. Shevin (1974).
Read the rest of this article »
Thursday, September 12th, 2013
Former football star and TV announcer Craig James becomes the latest victim of intolerant, pro-homosexual liberal groupthink. In a 2012 GOP debate in Texas, James said America is in a moral crisis and that homosexuals will have to answer to God for practicing that sin.
TAKE ACTION: 1) Contact Fox Sports HERE about their firing of Craig James just because he voiced his Christian moral convictions during a GOP candidates debate. You can watch on YouTube what James said in 2012 HERE.; 2) Read the America’s Survival in-depth report by AFTAH’s Peter LaBarbera on Fox News’ growing pro-homosexual bias and urge Fox to include more social and moral conservatives in its reporting and commentary; contact Fox HERE.
The excerpt below is from a terrific column by our good friend Michael Brown (author of A Queer Thing Happened to America), which was published today in Charisma magazine’s website. Regarding Fox Sports’ shameful firing of Craig James, I sent out these tweets this morning:
Watch out, Christians (and moral-minded people): The (Pro-) ‘Gay’ Thought Police are EVERYWHERE, and they WILL find you! #CraigJames
Craig James gets fired for saying homosexuality is sin. Dan Savage gets new MTV show after “redefining” Rick [Santorum’s last name] as fecal matter.
Liberal intolerance is growing + it’s not good for America. Craig James joins list of #Christians PUNISHED for expressing their faith.
As America rapidly de-Christianizes, it becomes more and more intolerant of biblical speech. God help us if we continue down this road of sexual immorality that has brought about the downfall of other great civilizations. — Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH; on Twitter @PeterLaBarbera; “Like” and follow AFTAH on Facebook
Keith Olbermann, Craig James and the Shocking Example of Double Standards
By Michael Brown, CharismaNews.com
So this is what our society has come to. Within a 10-day period, sportscaster Craig James was fired by Fox Sports for comments he had made against homosexuality during a political campaign last year while Keith Olbermann was lauded for his 9-minute anti-Russia, pro-homosexuality rant on ESPN. The double standards are as glaring as they are shocking.
As reported on Advocate.com, a leading gay website, “Keith Olbermann opened his ESPN show last night with a scathing rant against Russia’s antigay laws and the International Olympic Committee’s response to calls for a boycott of the Winter Games in Sochi.
“Olbermann’s nine-minute tirade brilliantly pointed out the ridiculousness of recent comments by President Vladimir Putin—who has tried to claim Russia’s so-called gay propaganda law is not homophobic.”
Read the rest of this article »
Friday, June 14th, 2013
Here we begin the occasional reprinting of Tweets by Americans For Truth About Homosexuality President Peter LaBarbera. To follow him on Twitter, go to twitter.com/PeterLaBarbera or click HERE. Be forewarned that LaBarbera’s selected Twitter “favorites” include hateful and vicious (as well as obnoxious, infantile and vulgar) messages from pro-homosexuality activists on Twitter:
Americans for Truth
P.O. Box 5522
Naperville, IL 60567-5522
Want to See Every New AFTAH Article?
If you don't want to miss anything posted on the Americans For Truth website, sign up for our "Feedblitz" service that gives you a daily email of every new article that we post. (This service DOES NOT replace the regular email list.) To sign up for the Feedblitz service, click here.
Copyright © 2006-2011 Americans for Truth. All Rights Reserved.